Project Insight for Micro Focus ALM
With hundreds of settings and thousands of configuration permutations, it can be a challenge for project owners and administrators to visualize and validate their configurations, or even understand dependencies between settings.
As a planning tool, Project Insight saves countless hours in meetings and exchanging emails by providing a concise view to the customizations or changes being planned. Showing configuration settings and their dependencies, including potential impact of change.
As a management tool, Project Insight provides an intuitive workflow for inspecting project configurations before and after changes have been made. With the exporting capabilities, configuration information can be quickly and easily shared with other stakeholders for quick approval or feedback.
- view users, groups, mappings and permission settings
- view field attributes, content and dependencies
- view projects lists and field dependencies
- view field transition rules in a consolidated group view
- view reports, graphs and their property structures
New In Version 3.0
Version 3.0 features an new user interface with improved navigation, filters and other settings, plus advanced tools for the working with workflow script code
- improved performance on project summary page
- view mail condition rules and recipients
- export views to Microsoft Excel and/or text files
- unique dual-window code editor to streamline code debugging
- Code / Code Comparison to inspect and compare workflow and SQL code